Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
22 Miles NW Ketchum ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big and Little Wood River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE