Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.957778 Lon: -124.119722 Elev: 120ft.
3 Miles SW Dunes City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow before 10am, then rain and snow. High near 38. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. East wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE