Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.957778°N Lon: 124.119722°W Elev: 120ft.
2 Miles SW Dunes City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 40. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 59. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE