Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.957778 Lon: -124.119722 Elev: 120ft.
3 Miles WSW Dunes City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 1pm. Patchy freezing fog before 1pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. East wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. East southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 47. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE