Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
BOGUS BASIN (BOGI1)
Lat: 43.76°N Lon: 116.1°W Elev: 6340ft.
7 Miles W Horseshoe Bend ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 39. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 40. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE