Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Burns, Burns Municipal Airport (KBNO)
Lat: 43.59500 Lon: -118.95639 Elev: 4144ft.
35 Miles S Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy early, then becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 33. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE