Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
DW0414 Moran (D0414)
Lat: 43.84213°N Lon: 110.50796°W Elev: 6749ft.
13 Miles ENE Moran WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around 19. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 20 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly between 9am and noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. North northeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE