Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
TROUT CREEK (TCFO3)
Lat: 44.111139°N Lon: 122.57725°W Elev: 2268ft.
7 Miles NW Lookout Point Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 42. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 51. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light northeast wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade Foothills in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE