Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 8 MPH
- Barometer29.59 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW8613 Ten Sleep (D8613)
Lat: 44.04°N Lon: 107.45°W Elev: 4470ft.
6 Miles SSE Ten Sleep WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 28. East wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 39. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE