Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity84% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW8613 Ten Sleep (D8613)
Lat: 44.04°N Lon: 107.45°W Elev: 4470ft.
6 Miles SSE Ten Sleep WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. East southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Sunday A chance of rain and snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West northwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.