Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 3 MPH
Current conditions at
CW0732 Seneca (C0732)
Lat: 44.1347 Lon: -118.97050 Elev: 4665ft.
12 Miles S Seneca OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Friday Snow before 1pm, then snow, possibly mixed with rain. High near 33. Wind chill values as low as -2. West wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE