Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
CW0732 Seneca (C0732)
Lat: 44.1347°N Lon: 118.9705°W Elev: 4665ft.
12 Miles S Seneca OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 53. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 8 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE