Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.84165°N Lon: 112.4183°W Elev: 4792ft.
14 Miles NE Mud Lake ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE