Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH POINT (LOFO3)
Lat: 43.906389 Lon: -123.379556 Elev: 1935ft.
11 Miles SSW Mahlon Sweet Field OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 36. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 36. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE