Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH POINT (LOFO3)
Lat: 43.906389°N Lon: 123.379556°W Elev: 1935ft.
11 Miles SSW Mahlon Sweet Field OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 56. Light north northeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE