Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 10 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
DW0465 Meeteetse (D0465)
Lat: 44.15667°N Lon: 108.87017°W Elev: 5797ft.
15 Miles SE Meeteetse WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 23. East wind around 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE