Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedW 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
GOODWIN PEAK (GPFO3)
Lat: 43.928056 Lon: -123.890278 Elev: 1800ft.
8 Miles SW Deadwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 8. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE