Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
GOODWIN PEAK (GPFO3)
Lat: 43.928056°N Lon: 123.890278°W Elev: 1800ft.
8 Miles SW Deadwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Light east northeast wind becoming northeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE