Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944°N Lon: 117.00972°W Elev: 2188ft.
10 Miles WNW Vale OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Rain. High near 57. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 42. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers. High near 56. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oregon Lower Treasure Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE