Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.73 in (1005.5 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944 Lon: -117.00972 Elev: 2188ft.
10 Miles WNW Vale OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 63. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oregon Lower Treasure Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE