Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.53 in (1039.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944 Lon: -117.00972 Elev: 2188ft.
10 Miles WNW Vale OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values between -1 and -6. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oregon Lower Treasure Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE