Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
- Wind Chill-20°F (-29°C)
Current conditions at
Wanoga Butte (HWY 372 MP 17) (ODT31)
Lat: 43.98314 Lon: -121.58034 Elev: 6001ft.
8 Miles WNW Mount Bachelor OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -19. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -11. Light south wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -12. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -7. North wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE