Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.04 in (1021.7 mb) Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Saranac Lake, Adirondack Regional Airport (KSLK)
Lat: 44.39°N Lon: 74.2°W Elev: 1663ft.
5 Miles NNE North Hudson NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Light southeast wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -9. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Light northwest wind. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Light southwest wind. Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. South wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 7 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind 6 to 9 mph.