Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
21 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE