Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
21 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE