Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 28 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.78411°N Lon: 112.97736°W Elev: 4815ft.
28 Miles NE Moore ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 21 by 5pm. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 25 by 11pm. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lost River/Pashimeroi, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE