Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1009.0 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Challis, Challis Airport (KLLJ)
Lat: 44.52278°N Lon: 114.215°W Elev: 5072ft.
22 Miles WNW Mackay ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after noon. Some thunder is also possible. High near 42. Southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lost River/Pashimeroi, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE