Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667 Lon: -121.9950 Elev: 3450ft.
22 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 12. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as -2. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -12. East northeast wind around 11 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 8. East wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE