Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
OLD FAITHFUL RANGER STATION (OFAW4)
Lat: 44.4567°N Lon: 110.8494°W Elev: 7320ft.
6 Miles SSE Bechler WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before 3am, then snow. Low around 34. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow before 9am, then rain and snow between 9am and noon, then rain after noon. High near 41. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 25. South southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 6 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE