Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
11 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 8 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE