Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Florence Municipal Airport (K6S2)
Lat: 43.9828°N Lon: 124.1114°W Elev: 52ft.
6 Miles N Florence OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Light northeast wind increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. East wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE