Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Florence Municipal Airport (K6S2)
Lat: 43.9828 Lon: -124.1114 Elev: 52ft.
6 Miles N Florence OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. Light east wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. East wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE