Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Wanoga Butte (HWY 372 MP 17) (ODT31)
Lat: 43.98314°N Lon: 121.58034°W Elev: 6001ft.
8 Miles NW Mount Bachelor OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE