Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
23 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE