Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
DW0414 Moran (D0414)
Lat: 43.84213°N Lon: 110.50796°W Elev: 6749ft.
5 Miles SW South Entrance WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around 24. Breezy, with a west wind 19 to 24 mph becoming north 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind around 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as zero. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE