Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
DW0414 Moran (D0414)
Lat: 43.84213°N Lon: 110.50796°W Elev: 6749ft.
4 Miles SW South Entrance WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow likely before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 22. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE