Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
18 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow showers. High near 39. South wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 28. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 31. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE