Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667 Lon: -121.9950 Elev: 3450ft.
18 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 39. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE