Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
24 Miles E Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Steady temperature around 23. West wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE