Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
TOWN CREEK (TCFI1)
Lat: 43.939583 Lon: -115.911528 Elev: 4645ft.
9 Miles WNW Kirkham Hot Springs ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light southwest wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE