Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
TOWN CREEK (TCFI1)
Lat: 43.939583°N Lon: 115.911528°W Elev: 4645ft.
9 Miles WNW Kirkham Hot Springs ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light south southwest wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE