Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.60 in (1003.0 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Worland, Worland Municipal Airport (KWRL)
Lat: 43.96583°N Lon: 107.95083°W Elev: 4226ft.
13 Miles NW Worland WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before midnight, then snow. Low around 30. Windy, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 31 to 41 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely with areas of blowing snow before 9am, then a chance of snow between 9am and noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE