Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
3 Miles N Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE