Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity95% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
3 Miles N Cougar Res. OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 53. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.