Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Ludington, Mason County Airport (KLDM)
Lat: 43.96°N Lon: 86.41°W Elev: 646ft.
9 Miles SW Filer City MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of blowing snow and a slight chance of snow after noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 14 by 2pm. Wind chill values as low as -5. Windy, with a north wind 28 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -10. Blustery, with a north wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as -12. Breezy, with a light south southwest wind increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind around 17 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. South southwest wind around 17 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mason County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE