Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
OLD FAITHFUL RANGER STATION (OFAW4)
Lat: 44.4567°N Lon: 110.8494°W Elev: 7320ft.
7 Miles W South Entrance WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow. High near 39. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow with areas of blowing snow. Low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming north northeast 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. North wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West southwest wind around 7 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Southeast wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE