We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity40% Wind SpeedW 4 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Wanoga Butte (HWY 372 MP 17) (ODT31)
Lat: 43.98314°N Lon: 121.58034°W Elev: 6001ft.
11 Miles NNW Mount Bachelor OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming south in the evening. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday A slight chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.