Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CW1893 Prineville Airpt. (C1893)
Lat: 44.28033°N Lon: 120.90133°W Elev: 3251ft.
19 Miles SE Prineville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 60. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE