Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity99% Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 19 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint44°F (7°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
7 Miles NE Cougar Res. OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 54. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.