Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667 Lon: -121.9950 Elev: 3450ft.
15 Miles ENE Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light south southeast wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE