Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
2 Miles NNW Irons MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -3. North wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -8. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -8. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manistee County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE