Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Challis, Challis Airport (KLLJ)
Lat: 44.52278°N Lon: 114.215°W Elev: 5072ft.
22 Miles NW Mackay ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind around 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lost River/Pashimeroi, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE