Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.51 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Rockland / Knox Automatic Weather Observing (KRKD)
Lat: 44.08°N Lon: 69.12°W Elev: 56ft.
2 Miles SE West Rockport ME
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow before 11pm, then rain and sleet between 11pm and 3am, then freezing rain and sleet after 3am. Low around 18. Blustery, with an east wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Thursday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 19. Blustery, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE