Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rockland / Knox Automatic Weather Observing (KRKD)
Lat: 44.08 Lon: -69.12 Elev: 56ft.
2 Miles SE West Rockport ME
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Rain and snow before 3pm, then rain between 3pm and 4pm, then drizzle likely after 4pm. High near 36. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Drizzle likely, possibly mixed with sleet before 7pm, then a chance of sleet between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE