Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity98% Wind SpeedE 2 G 4 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
7 Miles NNE Cougar Res. OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 24. East wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light west southwest wind. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.