Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667 Lon: -121.9950 Elev: 3450ft.
7 Miles NNE Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -2. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as -2. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light south southeast wind.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely, possibly mixed with rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Rain, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE