Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667 Lon: -121.9950 Elev: 3450ft.
20 Miles ENE Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 31. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Snow showers likely before 10am, then a chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE