Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.236667°N Lon: 121.995°W Elev: 3450ft.
20 Miles ENE Cougar Res. OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 38. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East southeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE