Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
BRUSH CREEK (BRUO3)
Lat: 44.284278°N Lon: 122.849417°W Elev: 2130ft.
7 Miles NE Mohawk OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Areas of frost after 11pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade Foothills in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE