Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
BRUSH CREEK (BRUO3)
Lat: 44.284278 Lon: -122.849417 Elev: 2130ft.
7 Miles NE Mohawk OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Areas of freezing fog after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Areas of freezing fog before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain, mainly after 10am. High near 38. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade Foothills in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE