Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bar Harbor Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KBHB)
Lat: 44.46 Lon: -68.37 Elev: 85ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Snow before 3pm, then rain. High near 38. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Showers before 1am. Low around 33. South wind 10 to 16 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Hancock, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE