Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
POWELL BUTTE (POBO)
Lat: 44.24833°N Lon: 120.94972°W Elev: 3199ft.
5 Miles E Powell Butte OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE