Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
2 Miles S Brethren MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Snow likely before midnight, then a chance of flurries and freezing drizzle between midnight and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manistee County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE