Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
YACHTS Yachats (AS531)
Lat: 44.34289°N Lon: 124.09211°W Elev: 82ft.
2 Miles S Yachats OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE